Each of our partnerships is unique. In general, though, we try to establish a shared understanding of the following factors:
- Project objective. What will distinguish this product from its competitors? What must the product accomplish?
- Technical features. What is the nature of the active ingredient? What features are required of the nanoparticle? What surface funtionalization is required?
- Timing. What is the optimum project development schedule?
- Testing program. How can we test the product?
- Funding. What resources are available to fuel the development program over what time period?
- Key stakeholders. Who is involved, and how will we develop and manage the partnership?